When you have been charged with a crime, both your freedom AND your future are on the line. Settle for nothing less than smart, tactile and aggressive representation. Go with the attorney who was previously a member of the Felony Crimes Division at the 26th and California courthouse in Chicago. Now on the defense side, you can trust that The Law Offices of Carlos H. Davalos will fight for your rights and freedom every step of the way. Now with Four Offices located in Chicago (2923 N. Milwaukee Ave), Rolling Meadows (2260 Hicks Road) conveniently located near the Rolling Meadows Courthouse, Hickory Hills (7667 W. 95th St.) located 2 blocks away from the Bridgeview Courthouse, and Melrose Park (2210 W. North Ave.) which is located close to the Maywood Courthouse. Please click on the images above and below this page for links confirming our organizational associations as well as for additional information about the firm.
A Former Cook County States Attorney Member
Attorney (Abogado) Carlos H. Davalos is a former member of the Felony Crimes Division of the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office in Chicago, what is now the second largest State’s Attorney’s Office in the nation.
During his time at the State’s Attorney’s Office, Mr. Davalos was assigned to the Felony Narcotics Division at 26th and California in Chicago, where he dealt directly with the prosecuting of individuals facing major felony offenses with respect to the possession and intent to deliver controlled substances, including cocaine and cannibis. Working with the government, Attorney Davalos oversaw litigation against motions filed by the defense in high stakes felony drug cases, as well as jury trials where the defense declared innocence against all charges of possession or intent to distribute narcotics.
Now knowing what the state knows, attorney Davalos aggressively puts the knowledge he gained in the felony division to use in defense of his clients, defending people accused of all types of felony and misdemeanor crimes, including aggravated DUI offenses, misdemeanor DUI offenses, state and federal drug charges, battery, domestic violence and domestic battery cases, and retail theft charges.
Nationally Recognized Criminal Defense Attorney
Our Law Offices have been routinely recognized by nearly all the national lawyer ratings organizations every year for our work in the areas of Criminal and DUI Defense. Consider that:
• The Law Offices of Carlos H. Davalos are featured on the well known news publication site, “U.S. News and World Report” ,as a go-to Law Office for Criminal and DUI representation. Please click on the link located in this paragraph for more information.
• Attorney Carlos H. Davalos is a named Associate Fellow of the “Litigation Counsel of America,” The Trial Lawyer Honorary Society. The Society is composed of less than one-half of one percent of American lawyers. Mr. Davalos represents the organization in the area of Criminal Defense.
• ‘Attorney Carlos H. Davalos has been consistently named by the “National Trial Lawyers Organization” as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer in the field of criminal defense in the State of Illinois since 2013.’
• ‘Attorney Davalos has also been recognized as a premier defender of DUI cases within the State of Illinois. Mr. Davalos is an accredited member of the NCDD. The NCDD, or “National College of DUI Defense,” is a DUI accredited national organization that only accepts the best DUI defense lawyers in the United States.’ Membership in this organization has assisted us in maintaining a high success rate in DUI cases on behalf of our clients.
• ‘Attorney Davalos is recognized by the lawyer ratings organization “Super Lawyers” as being one of the outstanding criminal defense lawyers in the State of Illinois and has been selected now on several occasions.’
• Devoting resources and efforts in benefit of the community remains a priority for us. As such, The Law Offices of Carlos H. Davalos retains active and ongoing membership status with various Illinois Bar, Regional Bar, and National Criminal Defense Associations including, but not limited to: the “Illinois State Bar Association” (General Membership), the “National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers” (General Membership), the “Northwest Suburban Bar Association” (Sustaining Membership), the “Southwest Bar Association” (General Membership), and the “DuPage County Bar Association” (Sustaining Membership).’
Simply put, Attorney Carlos H. Davalos is the defense attorney with the relevant and time tested experience and credentials to fight your case.
You will find that our cumulative accolades, awards, and associations will be difficult for any other lawyer or law firm to match.
‘For more information regarding our association to these organizations, please click on the organizational icons located near the bottom of the page.’
Concentrating In DUI Defense