Contact the Firm
Settle for Nothing Less: Attorney Carlos H. Davalos
A Former Cook County States Attorney Member
Attorney (Abogado) Carlos H. Davalos is a former member of the Felony Crimes Division of the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office in Chicago, what is now the second largest State’s Attorney’s Office in the nation.
During his time at the State’s Attorney’s Office, Mr. Davalos was assigned to the Felony Narcotics Division at 26th and California in Chicago, where he dealt directly with the prosecuting of individuals facing major felony offenses with respect to the possession and intent to deliver controlled substances, including cocaine and cannibis. Working with the government, Attorney Davalos oversaw litigation against motions filed by the defense in high stakes felony drug cases, as well as jury trials where the defense declared innocence against all charges of possession or intent to distribute narcotics.
Now knowing what the state knows, attorney Davalos aggressively puts the knowledge he gained in the felony division to use in defense of his clients, defending people accused of all types of felony and misdemeanor crimes, including aggravated DUI offenses, misdemeanor DUI offenses, state and federal drug charges, battery, domestic violence and domestic battery cases, and retail theft charges.
Nationally Recognized Criminal Defense Attorney
Our Law Offices have been routinely recognized by nearly all the national lawyer ratings organizations every year for our work in the areas of Criminal and DUI Defense. Consider that:
• The Law Offices of Carlos H. Davalos are featured on the well known news publication site, “U.S. News and World Report” ,as a go-to Law Office for Criminal and DUI representation. Please click on the link located in this paragraph for more information.
• Attorney Carlos H. Davalos is a named Associate Fellow of the “Litigation Counsel of America,” The Trial Lawyer Honorary Society. The Society is composed of less than one-half of one percent of American lawyers. Mr. Davalos represents the organization in the area of Criminal Defense.
• ‘Attorney Carlos H. Davalos has been consistently named by the “National Trial Lawyers Organization” as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer in the field of criminal defense in the State of Illinois since 2013.’
• ‘Attorney Davalos has also been recognized as a premier defender of DUI cases within the State of Illinois. Mr. Davalos is an accredited member of the NCDD. The NCDD, or “National College of DUI Defense,” is a DUI accredited national organization that only accepts the best DUI defense lawyers in the United States.’ Membership in this organization has assisted us in maintaining a high success rate in DUI cases on behalf of our clients.
• ‘Attorney Davalos is recognized by the lawyer ratings organization “Super Lawyers” as being one of the outstanding criminal defense lawyers in the State of Illinois and has been selected now on several occasions.’
• Devoting resources and efforts in benefit of the community remains a priority for us. As such, The Law Offices of Carlos H. Davalos retains active and ongoing membership status with various Illinois Bar, Regional Bar, and National Criminal Defense Associations including, but not limited to: the “Illinois State Bar Association” (General Membership), the “National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers” (General Membership), the “Northwest Suburban Bar Association” (Sustaining Membership), the “Southwest Bar Association” (General Membership), and the “DuPage County Bar Association” (Sustaining Membership).’
Simply put, Attorney Carlos H. Davalos is the defense attorney with the relevant and time tested experience and credentials to fight your case.
You will find that our cumulative accolades, awards, and associations will be difficult for any other lawyer or law firm to match.
‘For more information regarding our association to these organizations, please click on the organizational icons located near the bottom of the page.’
Concentrating In DUI Defense
At The Law Offices of Carlos H. Davalos, we understand that you have a number of choices when deciding which attorney to take your case. Some attorneys work in many fields like immigration and family law and do not concentrate in DUI cases. Attorney Davalos does concentrate in DUI cases and has also been recognized by the NCDD, or “National College of DUI Defense,” as a premier DUI defense attorney in the State of Illinois.
We not only take on DUI cases, we actively work to have all DUI charges dismissed on behalf of our clients. Whether it be through pre-trial motions, trial, or intense negotiation, the aim at all times is to have the DUI case against our client end without a DUI on our client’s records.
Don’t make the mistake of going to your first court appearance for a DUI with the sole purpose of pleading guilty. Speak with an experienced DUI defense attorney first. There are defenses. Attorney Carlos H. Davalos knows these defenses. We are here to help you. We will sift through all the documents provided to you by police looking for common scrivener errors and mistakes made, we will ask for booking room video and dashboard cam footage to look for improper and missing instructions by law enforcement that could lead to your acquittal, and we will subpoena all police records to ensure that we have everything on hand to win at trial or force the State’s Attorney to reduce or dismiss charges.
DUI attorney Carlos H. Davalos vigorously defends people facing misdemeanor DUI and aggravated Felony DUI charges in the Cook, DuPage, and Will County areas. Felony DUI courtrooms in those Counties can be imposing, but we have been there. We know those courtrooms. Let the experience of DUI lawyer Carlos H. Davalos walk in with you, our firm can explain the entire process to you down to the last detail. We have the skills and experience necessary to possibly have your Felony DUI dismissed or reduced to a misdemeanor with a clean record.
Free Consultation With
Contact The Law Offices of Carlos H. Davalos today to learn more about your defense options and how we can help you. We are capable of responding around the clock, 24 hours a day. Cops don’t rest, and neither should we. Open weekends by appointment only.
El Abogado Carlos H. Davalos habla español. Si desean la informacion de esta pagina o sobre Abogado Davalos en espanol, favor de oprimar la opcion localizada arriba. Gracias.
‘Experience You Can Trust’
Focusing exclusively on criminal defense, attorney Carlos Davalos has a complete understanding of Illinois criminal procedures and statutes. We have, and regularly continue, to represent clients charged with major felonies in the class 2, 1, and X range within Cook, DuPage, Will and Lake Counties. We defend juveniles and minors accused of major felonies in juvenile courts throughout Illinois. Make no mistake; the defense of major felony offenses is our strong suit.
What We Do Better Than The Rest: We put the pieces together faster, anticipate the options available, and can have strategies laid out for you months in advance of actual court dates. We don’t need to react to what the state is doing, because we know everything they can, and oftentimes will, do. We set the pace.
The Client Is Heard: Our firm strongly believes that an informed and involved client is a critical component of the defense. Thus, you will not be shut out. Clients work hand in hand with Mr. Davalos throughout their entire case, and not with paralegals or assistants oblivious to the issues pertinent in your matter. Our goal remains the same at all times: Beat The Case!
Misdemeanor Traffic Violations
Criminal Defense Lawyer: Attorney Carlos H. Davalos
Go with proven experience and reputation, contact The Law Offices of Carlos H. Davalos today.